Delhi Government has Issued Guidelines for the Restriction Imposed due to COVID-19
Legal Category: HR and Labour
Rule ACT: Shops and Establishment Act - Delhi
Update Type: Order
Release Date: 10, Apr, 2021
Notification No: No. F .1 .(589)/DDMA(HQ)/Misc. Matters/COVID/21/368
Description: Disaster Management of Delhi has issued guidelines for the restriction imposed due to COVID-19 throughout the territory till 30.04.2021. The following guidelines have been given:
1. Imposed Night Curfew on movement of individuals from 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM
2. All schools, colleges, educational, training, coaching institutions, social, political, sports, entertainment, cultural, religious festival related, other gatherings and congregations and swimming pool except for participation of National and International events will remain closed
3. All offices except related to health and other essential services shall work with 50% of attendance. Work from home is advised.
4. All Cinema Halls (Single Screens and Multiplexes)/Hotels/Restaurants to operate on 50% capacity
5. All Shopping Malls to adhere with guidelines
6. Transportation in Delhi Metro with 50% of capacity of metro coach
7. Not more than 50 people will be allowed to present for marriage
8. Not more than 20 people will be allowed to present for last rites
9. All Government offices of NCT of Delhi / Autonomous bodies / PSUs / Corporations / Local Bodies shall function with officers of the level of Grade-I /equivalent and above to the extent of 100% strength. The remaining staff will attend upto 50% as per requirement to be assessed by Head of Department.
10. Private offices/ organizations are advised to stagger the office timings and also stagger the presence and quantum of staff with an objective to reduce the number of employees attending office at the same time. They are further advised to follow the practice of work from home, as far as possible.