Last updated: July 1, 2020
This Privacy Statement (the “Statement”) governs how Lawrbit Lextech India Private Limited, its subsidiaries, branch operations (hereinafter referred as ‘Lawrbit’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’), collects, uses, maintains, discloses and processes Personal Data (as defined hereunder) from its prospective clients, customers, business partners, vendors, and other individuals (hereinafter referred as “Users“, “You” or “Your”).
Upon accessing Lawrbit website, softwares, downloading any content, registering for an events, obtaining information from Us, sharing your resume, business profile, communicating with Us via email, in person or through our website, www.lawrbit.com (including all sub-domains or our partners’ websites on our behalf) or information volunteered by You and/or by using any Lawrbit software (Collectively referred to as “Webspace”), You agree to the terms of this Statement.
We recognises the importance of maintaining your privacy and are committed to protecting the confidentiality, integrity and security of all Personal Data entrusted to Us by You. Lawrbit has prepared this Statement to inform You of Our policy and practices concerning the collection, use, disclosure and processing of Personal Data.
- Personal Data that we collect
Lawrbit, via its Webspace, from time-to-time, may collect information relating to an identified person or identifiable natural person (“data subject”) who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (“Personal Data”).
Personal Data we collection may include
- Your contact information
Name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country, Mac Id and IP address.
- Your posts & comments
Information you post in a public space on our Webspace or on a third-party website, applications belonging to our Webspace.
- Your demographics
Information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our Webspace. This information may be provided during our surveys, webinars, events registrations, etc.
- Other information
While using our Webspace, we may collect information about your IP address, browser you are using, your device’s Mac address, version of operating system, type of mobile / laptop device, etc. We may also analyse information like site you browsed before us, duration of time spent on our webspace, pages browsed or site you visit when you leave our Webspace.
- How we collect your Personal Data
We may collect your information in various ways, directly or indirectly.
- From your organisation
When you become a user of one of our Enterprise Softwares, Your organisation, client, service provider authorising you to use the software provide to Us or one of our authorised partners / service providers about You (in which case, We are a data controller) or
- From you, about other Users
Where You are authorised to do so pursuant to applicable laws (in which case, We are a data processor); or
- From you, about you
When you register for availing the services on our Webspace. We also collect information if you post a comment on our Webspace or ask us a question through phone, email, ticket centre or any other mode of communication.
Information we collect electronically about how You use our Webspace, via “cookies” or through Your use of any of Our Software application through means Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons, etc.
- Other third parties
If you use an integrated social media feature on our Webspace. The third-party social media site may provide information including your name, email address, etc to us.
- How we may use your Personal Data
We may, from time-to-time, use collected Personal Data on our Webspace or that You provide to Us to
- To contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our Webspace
- To respond to your queries, requests, questions
- To improve our services we might contact you to take feedback
- To help you use our Software & services; provide you with proper access to and use
- For security purposes
- To sell or market Our products and services to You. We might send you information about special promotions, offers, new features or services. These might be our own offers or Services, or third-party offers or Services we think you might find interesting.
- To research the effectiveness of our marketing, advertising and sales efforts;
- To look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our Webspace and Services better. We may combine information we get from you, with information about you, we get from third parties.
- To send you transactional communications via emails or SMS about your account, a Product purchase, reminders, notification mailers, etc
- Otherwise permitted by law
- Disclosure of Personal Data
We will use Personal Data collected from You and Users for internal purposes only.
However, we may disclose Personal Data to organizations that perform services on Our behalf (“Service Providers”); including sub-processors, authorized resellers of our products and services, event planners / organisers or someone who operates a venue where we hold events
We shall take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that Personal Data provided to Service Providers (including, using standard contractual clauses, as appropriate) is processed only for the purposes of providing services to Us, under Our instruction and in a manner consistent with the relevant principles articulated in this Statement.
There may be circumstances where the use or disclosure of Personal Data may be justified or permitted or where we are obliged to disclose information without consent; including situations where;
- We believe in good faith that the law requires it;
- We believe, upon reasonable grounds, that it is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of an identifiable person or group;
- It is necessary to protect Our rights or property and collect any money owing;
- The information is public; or
- If We are acquired by or merged with another entity (in which case We will require such entity to assume Our obligations under this Statement).
- We may have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves, respond to a court order or subpoena.
- Maintenance and Security of Personal Data
We retain Personal Data about Users as long as We believe it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. Currently, we hold Personal Data in India and Europe.
Personal Data maintained on Our systems is protected using industry standard security measures. However, We cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from Our systems will be completely secure and transmission of information over the Internet is susceptible to possible loss, misrouting, interception and misuse.
- Opting Out or Mailer
- We send you various type of mailer depending on services you have subscribed for.
- You may opt out of our marketing or Regulatory Update Mailer. To stop our mailers, you may click on Unsubscribe link provided in our mailers or write to us email@example.com.
- It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases on our Webspace/ Services.
- In case you are using our Enterprise Solutions, you may have to change setting in your software application of contact your system administrator.
- Third party sites
- Anonymized Data
This Statement does not cover aggregated and / or anonymized data from which the identity of data subject cannot be determined. We retain the right to use any aggregated / anonymized data in any way that we determine appropriate.
- Amendment of Lawrbit’s practices and this Statement
This statement is in effect and was last revised as of July 15, 2020.
We may, from time to time review and revise our privacy practices and this Statement. In the event of any amendment, an appropriate notice as required by law will be posted on this site. Statement changes will apply to the information collected from the date of posting of the revised Statement to this site as well as to existing information held by Us.
You are urged to check our Webspace periodically for updates.
In accordance with Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Kuldeep Singh
Address: 865-A, Tower - B1, Spaze I-Tech Park | Sector 49, Gurgaon (India) - 122002
Phone: + 91-124-4201732
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org